Providing buildability advice for the enhancement of Bletchley Depot to accommodate and allow for the maintenance of the new 730 trains.
This is a two-stage design and construction project to reconfigure Bletchley Depot near Milton Keynes for a new fleet for trains.
Early Contractor Involvement phase is currently ongoing to provide detailed design services from which the programme of works will be produced.
The Taylor Woodrow team is working with lead designers BWB, with mechanical and electrical advice from EJ Parkers and specialist input from PBH and Navitas.
- Offices and welfare
- Main shed extension and modification to existing building
- Workshop and stores refurbishment
- New heavy stores
- CET, sidings and plantroom
- Site access and car park refurbishment
- Carriage sidings enhancements