Project: Technical Services
Taylor Woodrow is recruiting a Systems Controller to join their technical services team based in Watford. Reporting to the Digital Engineering Manager, the Systems Controller will be responsible for carrying out the configuration of digital solutions to meet the requirements of the project our projects
- Support problem-solving in relation to digital systems and utilize expertise to ensure the correct solutions are deployed
- Support continuous improvement by listening to feedback from the users, suggesting changes and securing authorization to make them and implementing changes where instructed to do so
- Be reactive, and understand the priorities of the business, always prioritizing actions that are business-critical or urgently needed by the operational teams
- Maintain the digital tools, including system templates, and make changes where necessary, dealing with bugs or issues
- Act as the second line support for anything that the digital advisors cannot address. Providing training and support that they cannot.
- Provide feedback to the team lead on how sites are performing with the use of digital tools and any recurring issues
- Help drive and promote the cultural change towards a more positive attitude on site to digital tools by bringing new ideas to the team on the use of digital tools
- Proficient in the configuration of the digital tools being used or be able to pick up new digital tools/processes. These include but arenít limited to Aconex, Field View, MSite, Viewpoint etc.
- Keep up-to-date with updates to tools being used and understand how this affects our projects as well as our system setups
- Effective communicator, keeping people informed about issues and progress on actions
To apply for this role, please send your CV quoting reference IW-SYSCON to email@example.com