Location: Midlands – Nottingham, Derby, Wolverhampton, Leicester
Project: Taylor Woodrow North
Taylor Woodrow is recruiting for a Site Engineer to join our Midlands regional team. Reporting to the Site Agent, the Site Engineer will be working on infrastructure projects with values of £2m-£10m, typically city centre regeneration schemes or junction improvements.
- Ensure all permits are applied for and in place, ready for site work to begin.
- Ensure the Inspection and Test Plans, and Quality Check Sheets are completed as soon as the checks can be completed.
- Setting out and surveying.
- Management of subcontractors.
- Make effective use of document control to manage the distribution of information.
- Develop and approve relevant procedures specific to the area of works.
- Approve method statements and risk assessments and ensure they are being followed throughout the works.
- Regularly liaising with the client.
- Ensure Design Drawings are marked up to reflect works completed as the works are finished.
- Liaise with other Sections to ensure any clashes on site are managed to ensure a smooth flow of work.
- Regularly review procedures to ensure they are as efficient as possible.
- Previous site engineering experience gained on infrastructure upgrades or construction projects of over £2m
- Formal qualification in a civil engineering or construction management-related subject is advantageous
- Full UK driving licence is essential
To apply for this role, please send your CV quoting reference IW-EUR to email@example.com