Location: North West London
Project: HS2 Old Oak Common
Taylor Woodrow are recruiting for a Site Engineer to join the joint venture responsible for the construction and delivery of HS2ís Old Oak Common station in North West London. The circa £1bn project will include the delivery of six underground platforms as well as up to eight platforms on the adjacent Great Western Main Line.
Reporting to the Senior Package Manager, the Site Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that all works, including those of suppliers and subcontractors are coordinated to deliver on safety, quality and environmental objectives across their package
- Ensure all permits are applied for and in place, ready for site work to begin.
- Ensure the Inspection and Test Plans, and Quality Check Sheets are completed as soon as the checks can be completed.
- Setting out and surveying
- Management of subcontractors.
- Make effective use of document control to manage distribution of information.
- Develop and Approve relevant procedures specific to the area of works.
- Approve method statements and risk assessments and ensure they are being followed throughout the works.
- Regularly liaising with the client
- Ensure Design Drawings are marked up to reflect works completed as the works are finished.
- Liaise with other Sections to ensure any clashes on site are managed to ensure a smooth flow of work.
- Regularly review
procedures to ensure they are as efficient as possible.
- Degree or equivalent in civil engineering
- Previous site engineering experience
Experience in utilities, earthworks, heavy structures, or drainage is desirable but not essential
To apply for this role, please send your CV quoting reference IW-SE to firstname.lastname@example.org