Sub-Agent – Facades, Steel Frames & Cladding
Location: North West London
Project: HS2 Old Oak Common
Taylor Woodrow is recruiting for a Sub-Agent to join the joint venture responsible for the construction and delivery of HS2’s Old Oak Common station in North West London. The circa £1bn project will include the delivery of six underground platforms as well as up to eight platforms on the adjacent Great Western Main Line.
Reporting to the Senior Package Manager the Sub Agent will also be responsible for ensuring that all works, including those of suppliers and subcontractors, are coordinated to deliver on safety, quality and environmental objectives. You will be working on complex packages which include facades, steel frames, roofing systems and cladding
· Allocate tasks to Site Engineers and supervise the task completion.
· Ensure the Inspection and Test Plans, and Quality Check Sheets are completed as soon as the checks can be completed to ensure that the works are delivered to specification.
· Participate in knowledge share events, ensure Site Engineers / Operatives are made aware of relevant information.
· Understand construction methodology and develop / approve relevant procedures specific to the area of works.
· In association with the Section Foreman, assess the plant and resource requirements to meet the demands of site and office based works.
· Produce / approve method statements and risk assessments and ensure they are being followed throughout the works.
· Supervision of the erection, use, maintenance and dismantling of the temporary works, as applicable.
· Carry out checks of the scheme during construction on site, liaising with the TWC and Site Team.
· Preparing and issuing Temporary Works Briefs to the relevant design departments.
· Ensure Site Engineers complete setting out in accordance with design.
· Ensure Design Drawings are marked up to reflect works completed as the works are finished.
· Liaise with other Senior Engineers to ensure any clashes on site are managed to ensure a smooth flow of work.
· Degree qualified in civil engineering or equivalent
· Previous experience in managing complex civil engineering or construction packages
· In-depth knowledge of facades, cladding and roofing systems is advantageous
To apply for this role, please send your CV quoting reference IW-OOC to firstname.lastname@example.org
" class="btn btn-lg btn-primary">< Back to Vacancies