Project: Bletchley Depot
Taylor Woodrow is recruiting for a Site Engineer to join our team responsible for the upgrade of Bletchley Rail Depot. The project is the latest in the series of works to improve maintenance facilities for a major rail operator.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Site Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that all works, including those of suppliers and subcontractors, are coordinated to deliver on safety, quality and environmental objectives.
· Ensure all permits are applied for and in place, ready for site work to begin.
· Ensure the Inspection and Test Plans, and Quality Check Sheets are completed as soon as the checks can be completed.
· Setting out and surveying
· Management of subcontractors.
· Make effective use of document control to manage distribution of information.
· Develop and approve relevant procedures specific to the area of works.
· Approve method statements and risk assessments and ensure they are being followed throughout the works.
· Regularly liaising with the client
· Ensure design drawings are marked up to reflect works completed as the works are finished.
· Liaise with other sections to ensure any clashes on site are managed to ensure a smooth flow of work.
procedures to ensure they are as efficient as possible.
· Formal qualification in a civil engineering related subject
· Previous site engineering experience is essential
· Experience in utilities, earthworks, heavy structures or drainage is desirable
· Member of Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) is advantageous
To apply for this role, please send your CV quoting reference IW-BLET to email@example.com
" class="btn btn-lg btn-primary">< Back to Vacancies