Managing Quantity Surveyor
Project: Surface, Transport, Infrastructure, Construction Framework (STIC)
Taylor Woodrow is recruiting a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join their team, working on the STIC framework delivering infrastructure upgrade projects up to the value of £20m across London. These typically include tunnel refurbishments, cycleways and junction re-alignments.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Managing Quantity Surveyor will act as the lead for all commercial activities and all commercial staff working across the framework.
- Responsible for the direct line management of the commercial team working across multiple infrastructure projects.
- Lead tenders/pricing, delivery and close out of all projects within your area.
- Ensure that the company's commercial position is protected using an in-depth understanding and experience of contractual, commercial, insurance and legal processes.
- Responsible for effective client relationship management to encourage smooth commercial progression across multiple contracts.
- Provide liaison with the client, PQS, and senior staff.
- Manage and provide development and support to other commercial team members.
- Understand the impact of commercial and technical changes at strategic level within the customerís business industry/sector.
- Anticipate and plan change in commercial resource on the project.
- Provide commercial support to tendering process when required.
- Prepare the basis of the project procurement schedule and ensure the team contribute and complete their relevant sections.
- Oversee subcontract procurement in accordance with the procurement timetable and in accordance with the company procurement policy.
- Ensure that materials and off-site services are procured in an efficient manner with capable organisations in accordance with the company procurement policy and procedures and ensure appropriate records are kept.
- Formal qualification in a Quantity Surveying/commercial management subject
- Extensive knowledge of NEC contracts is essential
- Experience overseeing commercial management activities across multiple infrastructure upgrade projects up to the value of £20m at any one time.
To apply for this role, please send your CV quoting reference IW-STIC to email@example.com
" class="btn btn-lg btn-primary">< Back to Vacancies