Project: Bletchley Depot
Taylor Woodrow is recruiting for a Senior Planner to join our project delivering works to upgrade Bletchley Rail Depot. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Senior Planner will be responsible for
Developing and planning a programme of works to comply with the Contract and Works Information, and to reflect the most efficient and effective sequence to deliver the project.
· Ensure that all activities are planned with time allocated for HSE needs such as documentation and approvals, training, competency checks etc.
· Ensure the plan and programme incorporate allowance for safe working methods and timely construction. This is likely to include stage diagrams to explain the proposed sequence.
· Identify risk to the programme, make time risk allowance in the programme and contribute to the tender risk and opportunity schedule/register.
· Be aware of the bid win strategy and contribute to the strategy with innovation options.
· Communicate the methods proposed and the sequence of the plan to the project team utilising visual aids (e.g. stage diagrams; sequence diagrams etc.) to suit.
· Liaise with the Estimating and temporary works departments to ensure allowance is made in Preliminaries and the programme for temporary works.
· Challenge and verify suppliers and sub-contractors programme and methodology
· Determine the requirements for Site set-up and independently prepare phasing, logistics and timeslices along with associated methodology/narratives as required by the tender deliverables
· Degree qualified within an engineering discipline or equivalent
· Extensive experience in planning on civil engineering or building projects, either office or site based.
· Advanced use of specialist software e.g. Primavera P6, CAD, PowerPoint , 4Projects etc.
· Professional Membership: ICE or APM Membership is desirable
To apply for this role, please send your CV quoting reference IW-Plan to firstname.lastname@example.org
" class="btn btn-lg btn-primary">< Back to Vacancies