Senior Consents Manager
Location: North West London
Project: HS2 Old Oak Common
- Job Role:
Balfour Beatty VINCI SYSTRA Joint venture is recruiting for a Senior Consents Manager to join the joint venture responsible for the construction and delivery of HS2’s Old Oak Common station (OOC) in North West London. The circa £1bn project will include the delivery of six underground platforms as well as up to eight platforms on the adjacent Great Western Main Line.
Reporting to the Stakeholder Director, the Senior Consents Manager will be responsible for Consents and Approvals at Old Oak Common.
The role will be full-time on site at OOC albeit a small proportion of home-working time each week can be arranged.
- Manage a small team of Consents Managers on the project covering Undertakings and Assurance, Planning, Highways, Rail, 3rd Parties, Land Access, Utilities, and the Environment to ensure consistent quality outcomes for the Consents team as a whole.
- Ensure there is sufficient team flexibility to cover for team absences.
- Undertake performance development reviews and provide on-going support to the Consents team.
- Provide support and training to the Supply Chain Consents personnel to enable the Supply Chain to complete their Consents responsibilities.
- Oversee all Consents Reporting including ‘Consents Register’, ‘Project Managers Update’, ‘Power BI output’, Board reporting, Risk reporting.
- Ensure the forward programme of Consents is maintained and resources and team capabilities match the on-going requirements.
- Oversee contract notices through the Contract Administration system CEMAR to ensure all necessary Early Warnings and General Communications are raised in good time and the necessary responses to the same are provided.
- Oversee and manage the Consents Budget and commercial performance.
- Work in an integrated, collaborative manner with all parts of the Integrated Project Team (IPT) at OOC, engage and be able to highlight issues proactively and assist in effective resolution of issues.
- Work in an integrated manner with all external Stakeholders to maintain good relations and encourage the early completion of Consents in accordance with the project programme requirements.
- Develop case studies and lessons learnt to influence across all levels and externally
- Experience of the Consents environment in engineering and construction with a professional background in one the relevant engineering sectors.
- Experience in people management and a good understanding of collaborative working arrangements.
- Insight/experience into human behaviour and team coaching.
- Sound commercial and project management approach.
- Ability to influence and communicate to a variety of stakeholder and senior leadership team environments.
To apply for this role, please send your CV quoting reference IW-SCM to email@example.com
" class="btn btn-lg btn-primary">< Back to Vacancies